In fact, using Tarot reading with playing cards is rather simple. If you used to read Tarot cards and have a little experience of it, you are able to realize this chance with ease. But, in the contrary case, you need to learn about a simple system and then perform some practice readings before beginning.
Time to study Tarot reading with playing cards meanings
You need to know that playing cards are derived from Tarot cards, except some differences. Dissimilar to Tarot cards, playing cards don’t have Major Arcana. In case that you want to have it, you can use the Jokers to symbolize the first and last cards in the Major Arcana (the Fool and the World). In addition, you cannot find the Knight archetype from the playing cards. Instead of this, you are able to appoint both Knight and Page attributes to the Jack cards from the playing deck. Got it?
For more insight, have a look: How Tarot Cards Work?
To give extra help in availing playing cards to read my Tarot, please study about the suits’ meanings firstly.
- Spades represent contrasts between what we are thinking and what we are truly doing. It’s because we often reckon that everything is different than we do. That’s why Spades cards often symbolize fractious energy. Choose these cards to identify solutions in sides of concentration, analysis, strategy, and mental focus.
- Clubs point out communication, spiritual progress, transactions, exchange of ideas, or community improvement. If there is a preponderance of these cards, they will show a demand for indicating and expressing new deals in social fields. Amongst, higher creativeness and communication are the important keys.
- Diamonds symbolize business matters, money, possession, and security. Also, they mention fundamental concepts such as financial security, stability, materialistic viewpoints, and jobs.
- Hearts talk mainly about love, emotions, and matters of the heart. Be aware of marriage, romances, passions, and friendships with these hearts cards.
Continue studying about the numbers’ meanings, including:
- Ace means start
- Two means balance
- Three means relation
- Four means stability
- Five means confusion
- Six means compatibility
- Seven means secret
- Eight means movement
- Nine means development
- Ten means accomplishment
Finally, learn about the meanings of the personality cards of Jacks, Queen, and Kings
- Spades: Intelligent, revolutionary, energetic, political, concentrated
- Clubs: athletic, dubious, hot-tempered, daredevil
- Diamonds: trustworthy, forceful, keen
- Hearts: passionate, love talking about himself, falls in love with ease
- Spades: intellectual, perceptive, sharp, heartless
- Clubs: disorderly, energetic, fun to be with
- Diamonds: motherhood, warm, practical, responsive
- Hearts: understanding, sentimental, dependent
- Spades: moral, communicator, serious, introspective
- Clubs: forceful, easily upset, creative, charismatic
- Diamonds: hopeful, self-made, businessman
- Hearts: patient, intellect, easygoing, diplomatic
An example for reading Tarot with playing cards
The question is how you could improve your current work. Pick up the playing card deck and shuffle it. Keep in mind to concentrate on the cards to transfer your energy into it (like the Tarot). After that, lay out in a row of three.
Card 1 – Three of Diamonds – represents practical relations – that means you need to develop your relationships with your co-workers to get a good place to work.
Card 2 – Queen of Spades – dignifies intelligence, difficulty, and enthusiasm – that means you should focus on a special person (a woman) in your workplace. Perhaps, she will give you good advice to advance
Card 3 – Eight of Clubs – symbolizes the movement with creativeness – that means you need to show your creativeness in order to develop your own working environment. Owing to that, you life will become better.
For additional information about the title “Tarot Reading With Playing Cards“, please type all your queries in the box available online and obtain our instant replies now!