Do you know “How to Learn Tarot Reading“? Learning to read the meaning of Tarot cards requires a combination of your knowledge and intuition. In fact, there are a million different ways to read the divination cards; however, for beginners, they may want to start with a simple, step-by-step process – to improve the skills, why don’t you give yourself a meaningful, intuitive Tarot card reading? Keep practicing to empower your intuition and bring your ability to a whole new level.
Before we dig into the detail, we want to clarify that – there are two main ways to read oracle cards:
1/ Memorize all the Tarot card meanings that are in your Tarot journal.
2/ Use your intuition as well as psychic abilities to interpret the cards.
Most experienced readers often do both ways – though they understand the meanings of each card, they do need to utilize their intuition to find out the guidance delivered from the Divine. If you want to read and interpret the cards well, you need to focus on ‘intuitive feeling’ while practicing. No need to rush off and memorize all the Tarot card meanings.
Also consider: What Are Good Questions To Ask In A Tarot Reading?
Here, we provide some helpful steps below to improve your psychic abilities and offer insights (as well as guidance) to those who are seeking for their own personal growth. Yet, before beginning the exercise, make sure you are sitting comfortably with a Tarot deck in front of you. Don’t forget to prepare a notebook and pen nearby in case you want to note down important information:
- Get familiar with the Tarot – Use your intuition to considerately choose a deck that speaks to you. Then, keep shuffling the cards to transfer your energy to the magic cards. You must understand how the Tarot works so that you can memorize and identity each card easily later. Significantly, getting a good guidebook is a must as it helps you understand the basic of Tarot, but don’t rely everything on the book.
- Keep practice with the basics – To learn to read Tarot cards well, the only way is: practice, practice, and practice. We recommend you to randomly choose a card each day to get to know the deck gradually, and then, do a daily reading. Next, studying ‘card combinations’ is important for beginners. Try to spend spare time playing the basics so that your skills can be developed.
- Do a simple reading – Try to bring all the knowledge you’ve learnt so far to a real experience. Get familiar with the ‘spread’ (the layout of your cards) to understand different aspects of the seeker, such as internal feelings, external factors, specific challenges, etc. The most common, easiest spread you should try is: the Three-Card Spread.
- Perform more complex spreads – First, you need to separate the Major Arcana from the Minor, and then, create a spread. Make a list of the cards you’ve laid out, pick a word that best describes each, and write down your impressions. Look at the pictures of all the cards to illustrate and find the story. Keep asking yourself questions, considering alternatives, reviewing your words, and finally, combining everything together.
- Protect your deck – Tarot cards will absorb the negative energy that can interfere your readings, so you should store your deck properly. There will be times when you have to clean your deck to get rid of negative energy.
Follow the steps above, and you’ll find reading Tarot card is much easier. If you have any inquiry regarding the subject “How to Learn Tarot Reading” , quickly contact us for the best answers.