Do you often do pregnancy readings with Tarot cards? For people who enjoy reading the cards themselves, in the article ‘what are the pregnancy Tarot cards‘ , we will talk about a couple of cards to help assisting you with your fertility related Tarot readings. In fact, there are several standalone divine cards that can represent pregnancy, some more obvious than others.
Traditionally, the Empress is associated with pregnancy as by tradition, she is said to be pregnant. This classic-motherhood card shows a pregnant woman in a maternity dress, propped up with pillows. Whenever someone asks about pregnancy cards, the Empress will definitely be the top answer for any question. She represents motherhood, growth, nurturing, and abundance – all the aspects you would expect to see in an actual pregnancy. In some special cases, the Emperor will appear in a pregnancy reading as a good sign of pending parenthood.
Below are some Tarot cards represent pregnancy and parenthood:
- The Hanged Man – a man suspended upside down with the rope representing the umbilical cord.
- The Sun – the happy baby in the card is a good indicator that birth may be on the horizon…abundance, joy, and fruitfulness.
- Three of Cups – there’s a celebration can be seen in this card; it suggests the fruitfulness and joy.
- Queen of Pentacles – the rabbit, traditionally, is interpreted as a sign of fertility.
- The Aces – the Ace of Cups, Ace of Wands, or Ace of Pentacles are considered as great cards when it comes to pregnancy and fertility. Also, the Ace of Swords potentially indicates a c-section in a question regarding birth conceiving.
- The Pages – the Page of Cups and Page of Wands are the favorable cards for predicting a forthcoming pregnancy; yet all of the Pages can be seen as having strong connections to the babies.
- Other cards are – Nine of Coins, Four of Coins, Four of Cups/Two of Swords combination, and Justice/Six of Cups combination.
What are the pregnancy Tarot cards? How Tarot cards work? All the cards representing fertility are listed here – some are obvious, some are obscure. However, once you get to know their insightful meanings, your pregnancy Tarot reading will be more clear, understandable, and genuine.