A Tarot deck is made up from 78 cards that are separated from two principal groups as Major Arcana with 22 cards and Minor Arcana with 56 cards. Explaining each card will help you understand issues of different severities. That’s why there are lots of people coming to the Tarot world to ask about their matters in life. So, getting a free online Tarot card reading can give you necessary information about your health, do you believe it? Don’t mind finding and asking a gifted Tarot reader to aid you at this time!
By the way, here are Five Ways Help You Know How to Learn Tarot Reading Efficiently!
Find out common Tarot spreads for health
# Health Reading Tarot Spread – This spread includes 7 cards that are laid out in the shape of H (stands for Health). It avails to determine the basis of the health condition, what is actively developing the health condition, and what the consequences will happen. Let’s consult meanings of each position.
- Card 1 will be chosen by the Querent because it reflects his/her health condition.
- Card 2 represents the basis of condition and when it began.
- Card 3 shows what health condition is encouraging and developing.
- Card 4 signifies the consequence of current road and how the condition can promote.
- Card 5 symbolizes necessary action that you need to be taken and what you need to be changed.
- Card 6 points out what challenges you could find and changes you need to do.
- Card 7 mentions the consequence if you decide to follow this path.
# Tree of Life Tarot spread – This spread is considered as a very detailed method of discovering and analyzing your mind, body and spirit as well as showing your life path, psychic ability and psychic self. Take a look at the meanings of the 10 cards.
- Card 1 represents your highest ideals.
- Card 2 symbolizes your creative power.
- Card 3 mentions your wisdom.
- Card 4 denotes your virtues.
- Card 5 signifies the force of your being.
- Card 6 shows your beauty, health, and altruism.
- Card 7 talks about your instincts, loves and lusts.
- Card 8 shows you as a scientist or designer.
- Card 9 represents you psychic self and imagination.
- Card 10 mentions your physical self.
In case that you want to ask more about the title “Free Online Tarot Card Reading For Health” , it’s time to type all your comments in our inquiry box below. We’re ready to answer and help you.